Optimized videos are 50 times more likely to rank
on the first page of google.
Video search engine optimization (Video SEO, VSEO) is the process of optimizing every detail of your video to ensure the best possible performance in search engines.
According to a study performed by Forrester Research a page with video is 52 times more likely to show up on the first page of Google than a page with just text. These odds are even greater when Socially Smart Video SEO techniques are employed. VideoBloom’s proprietary Video SEO program begins with extensive keyword and competitive research to evaluate and benchmark a video or campaigns performance and opportunities. This insight is then used to intelligently tag the videos and optimize their metadata.Next, the optimized video package is integrated into a Web site, social profile or other online destination through a collaborative effort between the VideoBloom team and your webmaster. Finally, comprehensive monitoring, tweaking and reporting is provided to ensure your videos and their search performance remain at optimal levels.
VideoBloom’s Video SEO Proprietary Methodology:
Phase 1: Video Optimization
- Evaluation and benchmarking of videos
- Creation and addition of intelligent tags and metadata after extensive research
Phase 2: Context Optimization
- Specific, actionable video context recommendations
- Creation and assistance publishing and submitting a video sitemap or MRSS feed
Phase 3: Continuous Video SEO Performance Monitoring
- Custom reports with clearly presented data on video’s performance which can include data on search rankings, views, links, comments and social sharing.
- Timely adjustments, tweaks and recommendations as necessary.