1. Data Collection
VideoBloom, may from time to time, ask you for personal information to help serve your needs.
- VideoBloom collects limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services.
- Some of our services require you to register for an account. VideoBloom asks you for some personal or company information in order to create an account and we will use that information to provide the service. For certain subscription services, we may request credit card or other payment information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers.
When we require personal information, we will inform you about the types of information we collect and how we use it. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing your personal information with us.
2. Participating Merchant Policies
Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in VideoBloom services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. Information Sharing
We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of VideoBloom, its users or the public.
- We may store and process personal information collected on our site in the United States or any other country in which VideoBloom or its agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
4. Uses of Information Collected
We may collect personal information about you in connection with your use of the Service. Such information may include your name, company, address, telephone number, email address, IP address, biographical information and other personally identifiable information belonging to you. We may collect such information when you register with the Service and in connection with your transactions with us and some of our business partners. Our servers may automatically receive and record information about you on our server logs. We may use "cookies" containing anonymous unique identifiers stored on your computer. We may let our advertisers set and access their cookies on your computer. Our advertisers do not have access to our cookies. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. You can add or update certain information by clicking on the account settings link. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
5. Data Security
We make efforts to ensure data security on our systems to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. However, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
6. Information Relating to Children
The service is not structured to attract children under 13 years of age. Our Terms and Conditions of Use prohibit use of the Service by anyone under 13 years of age, and require any person providing access to the Service to anyone under 13 years of age to certify that he or she the parent or legal guardian of such person and to provide reasonable verification required by VideoBloom. We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information of anyone under 13 years of age, and if we discover that we have inadvertently collected such information, we will promptly delete it. Parents and legal guardians may request us to review, delete or stop the collection of personally identifiable information of their child by contacting us at the email or postal address specified in the "Contact" section of the VideoBloom’s Web site.
7. User Ability to Access, Update & Correct
In order to ensure that all of your Personal Information is correct and up-to-date, at any time you may visit your personal profile by logging in at our website. Through your personal profile you may: (a) review and update your Personal Information that we have already collected.
8. Updates and Changes to Policy Policy
If you have any questions or comments about our personal information practices or about this privacy statement, please feel free to contact us via our Web site.
10. In the Event of Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy
In the event that VideoBloom is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.